Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 2 - The Ban Is Lifted

PIECE OF CAKE!  I even got a sticker for being so good.
I don't know what my Mom was so worried about; I know exactly what I am doing.

When I didn't want to be there, I just bit someone.
(PS~ Sorry if you were subject to being a pawn in my master plan)
After biting, they would (quickly) get my Mom...exactly what I wanted.

Now I look forward to a little time away from her.  She's always following me around and asking me what I am doing.
Give a boy some space!

My only complaint about my gym sanctuary is what tattle-tales they are.  They "report" every little thing, including my love of hand sanitizer.  Not the enjoyment I get from putting it on my hands, but of consuming it.
I guess my Mom can start planning my debut on A&E's Grammy winning series "Intervention".

No comments:

Post a Comment