Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Lizard

This is my lizard.  There are so many wonderful things about my lizard.  He is soft & rubbery, so he bends in anyway I choose, rendering him almost indestructible.  He is very elastic, so I can hold his tail while swinging him and reach objects almost 4 feet away from me (including my Mom's coffee cup she "puts in the middle of the counter to keep it safe").  I take my lizard everywhere and sleep with him every night.  Read on to find out what else I like to do with my lizard...

This is just one of the many functions I have found for my lizard.  He fits perfectly in the "car holes" of my Dad's car.  Guess what else fits in the "car holes"?... 2 pink tennis balls, the start of a jump rope, 6 matchbox cars & a bottle of bubbles. Virtually anything you want to cram into a small space can find it's way into this fantastic hiding place.  You should try it too, just don't get caught.  I am the only one who finds this at all amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment