Thursday, October 6, 2011

Being A Dog

I have a confession...
I like to pretend to be a dog...normal, right?  My sisters like to help me pretend to be a dog.  For example, today they helped me out by creating "ears" so I looked more canine.  They were perfect...sticky on the back & soft on the front, cut in an oval, and just stiff enough to stand up straight.  Not to mention they had a "powder fresh" scent to them.  My sisters must really love me.

PS - Dear Parent at the library who judges my mom for letting me pretend to be a dog...I like being a dog!  I like playing fetch, drinking with my tongue from a bowl on the floor & peeing outside (especially peeing outside).  My mom says that pretend play is an appropriate developmental stage that helps foster creativity, empathy & expressing appropriate emotions.  So before you judge, know that she's screwing me up in plenty of other ways that me pretending to be a dog should be the least of your worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment