Thursday, September 26, 2013

Remember When...

“Remember when I was 35…I go skiing with my best friend Uncle Jake and Uncle Buddha and we drink beer.”

“Remember when I was a Smurf…I drink the soap and burp up bubbles.”

“Remember when I was 3…I break my leg, and rock on the rocking chair all day, and chip off the paint.”

“Remember when I was a Pappy…I take lots of pills every day.”

“Remember when I fly in a rocket…I make the moon really small.”

“Remember when I was a Mom…I like to take baths with wine and books.”

“Remember when I swim with sharks…I find teeth everywhere.”

“Remember when I eat a worm…I give it to my babies.

“Remember when I was a Grandpa…I drive my tractor everywhere and I let me drive.”

“Remember when I go to the lake…I jump in the waves.

“Remember when I be a dog…I eat with no hands and pee outside.”

 
My Mom likes to remember when I was 3…and my imagination consisted of experiential knowledge of actual events, recall of stories that others have shared, scenes from movies, or outright fabrications.

She should really write this stuff down…someday it will be priceless!

1 comment: