Sunday, March 17, 2013

WANTED: Aspiring Showgirls!

Given the current fiscal state of our country, I feel it is my civic duty to help stimulate the economy by offering some job opportunities to anyone interested in supplementing their income with a little part-time work.

Well, not just anyone.  My target audience really is the ladies (preferably those that I find particularly attractive).  But what prospective employer doesn’t discriminate based on looks?

I have created a plan that is a “win-win” for all parties involved.  And thus far, I have offered this job opportunity to exactly three people of the female persuasion.

The position is still vacant.

Here’s my pitch (verbatim):
“Want to come to a show…In my bedroom…You wear a bathing suit…Or a costume…You wear my key necklace…Sometimes I squirt you with water…Sometimes not…I play my guitar…Or drums…You dance…I give you quarters.”

The ladies get the quarters and I get a show.  Like I said, “win-win”!

To date, the only feedback I have received is, “I only work for paper money.”

Done.

I promptly went home, cut up an ass-load of paper, and will have it at the ready for the next time I see my #1 contender.

So in the spirit of capitalism, I urge you all to be as proactive as I, and offer unique employment opportunities for someone to get ahead in this unstable economic climate.

Onward and upward fellow Americans!

No comments:

Post a Comment