Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Things That Make You Go, "HMMM"

First, I should clarify that I often confuse the meanings of “where”.  As in, I may say “home” when I mean “office”, or I may say “garage” when I mean “basement”, or even “up” when I mean “down”.  Details I have yet to bother learning.

So when my Dad started in on his usual inquiry as to our day, I had more details than necessary to share (90% of which were dead-on accurate).  They went a little something like this…

Dad: “So what did you do today?”

Me: “We go Dr. Brian’s house.  Mommy put me in playroom with toys.  Dr. Brian tell Mommy lay down on special table.  Mommy say ‘UGHHH!  HMMM!’  Then Mommy feel better.”

Dad: “?”

Mom: “Dr. Brian is my Chiropractor!”

You can call him whatever you want, as long as he keeps taking away that crabby crazy person we have grown too accustomed to when she is in pain, I will call him a champ in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment