Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year?

My Mom looked up the definition of "New Years Resolution" & here's what she found...
4: a formal expression of opinion, will, or intent voted by an official body or assembled group

Since she made the following New Years Resolution FOR ME..."To strive to be a kind, thoughtful, polite, well-behaved boy (so Mommy doesn't resort to drinking)."
I thought I would oblige and put it to a "vote by an official body or assembled group"...YOU, my loyal B-Blog readers.
Please take the poll on the B-Blog page and help me out of this terrible predicament.

A BOY'S GOT TO BE A BOY & that usually has very little to do with being kind, thoughtful, polite, or well-behaved...at least in my world!

2 comments:

  1. No votes for your free-range, fat-balling life, eh, B? So sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait...I missed the voting block in the sidebar. Scratch that last comment. But have heart: most people have ruined their resolutions by Groundhog's Day anyway...

    ReplyDelete