Friday, December 23, 2011

Booty Bump

I love making people laugh.  It's just who I am (as third-born, I didn't really have a choice).

I have come up with a hilarious new technique for making people laugh uncontrollably, while simultaneously embarrassing the crap out of my Mother.
It's the perfect scenario.

I have invented the "Booty-Bump" and it goes a little something like this:
I duck-waddle myself backwards into any unsuspecting victim, yell "BOOTY" & then pass gas on them.

The gas part is very stealth-like, so most don't know that's actually the purpose of the game (making it's execution that much funnier).  The waddle is just the diversion to get in backwards and have a more direct line of fire.

It is positively the funniest thing I do.  I actually fell over from laughter today because it's so comical.

So...if you see me shaking my tail feather in your direction, my Mom's advice to you is, "don't stick around to see what happens next".
My advice, "stand still and let the magic happen"!
My contagious laugh is worth the price you will pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment